M1 Garand Operators Course Sept 17th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Believe me. We are listening. We want to offer what you guys ask for. I would love to see us offer a one day version of this class. Ease the cost of both ammo and course fee. Maybe we can incorporate this into our new training group?

USSA-1

Marksman
Reaction score
Guys,

Thanks for all the interest and the great responses.

Let me touch upon a few concerns. First and foremost, ammo. I don't expect that we'll shoot 1,000 rds, probably around 700 maybe less, but because 30-06 ammo that's suitable for an M1 Garand action isn't readily available at your local Walmart in any great supply, I wanted to make sure no one ran out of ammo and couldn't complete the course. Additionally, the nature of how we train to engage threats with multiple rounds at the discretion of the shooter makes it very difficult to give an accurate round count for the course.

Yes, we will have a complete care and disassembly section.

The course is a blend of the old and new. Some of the old traditional techniques will be taught as well as some new tricks for this old dog, including shooting at night using handheld flashlights.

And for you guys looking for your big Hollywood break...last I heard, the Shooting Gallery TV crew will be filming to course. Come on out and be famous.

So don't worry too much about the round count. If you've got 600-700 rounds, you'll probably be just fine for the 3-day course. If you run tight on ammo, we gonna try to make arrangements to have a little in stock just in case.

USSA-1

Latest posts

Top Bottom