1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mag block and 9mm mags

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by bigbang, Jul 22, 2010.

1. mmchambers06

mmchambers06 Sharpshooter

Well, the AR is not going to be the problem....getting mags to run 100% is! :popcorn:

2. Risky_Rooster

Risky_Rooster Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I've heard some others talking about that before. So running RRA block with RRA mags still has issues? Or just the uzi converted mags and such?

3. WhiteyMacD

WhiteyMacD Sharpshooter

IMHO, if you can get UZI mags that have been properly notched, or if you can get your hands on older cproducts mags, you should be GTG. I dont have any FTE/FTF problems with my new Cprods, but I do have an issue with them getting bent out of shape if I drop the mag.

4. WhiteyMacD

WhiteyMacD Sharpshooter

Another word of advice is: Get a mag loader. I can only get about 24 into my mags (32 rnd cap). Who knows, maybe Im just a girly man.

5. Stoverarms

Stoverarms Sharpshooter

If ya don't have a Lula to help load your mags you can use this method to top them off when things get tuff.
    While holding the mag in one hand with the magazine feed perpendicular to your thumb place the next round on top of the last loaded round. Then apply pressure with your thumb on the next round to load. Now while appling pressure to the next round smack the bottom of the mag into your off hand or a hard surface. Inertia will cause loaded round stack to compress spring and your thumb will set the next round into the stack. Repeat until mag is full.