Maglite LED 226 lumen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm amazed to say I'm really impressed with there new lights. They take 2 AA's and its just as bright as my 2 worn out Surefire E2D defender 200 lumen lights. The best part about it is the new LED mag lights are only $18.98. If you get one make sure it says 226 lumens in big letters on the front of the package. They have the the original and another LED model that is in the same packaging. I love that you can still focus the beam as well, just like the old incondesent mag lights.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I could find someplace that had them at 18.98!!!

Target had them at 27.98. Same for Academy. Walmart had them for 24.98.

dave

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Danforth and Santa Fe in Edmond is where I got mine. They are marked $15.xx and come up as $18.98. The more I compare with my Surefire e2d with new batteries( 200L ) the sure fire wins hands down, I'm thinking its a color issue as the mag light is has more of a purple tint to the light.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one but it quit working for some reason. I'm sure i'll get another sometime soon. I still have mine and my grandpas 3-D cell maglights that are about ten years old.

mcmike

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I have a couple of surefires that are bright but take the 123 batteries. They are the only thing I own that takes the 123 batteries. "AA" sure would have been nice. I'll have to give these a try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom