Maker of Cast Bullets @ H & H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great feedback guys!

I feel I need to set something straight. We have NEVER used a blue lube. However, we did switch from a deep red lube to a lighter red lube several months back. We did this after testing several lubes and finding the one we use now to be the least smokey.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mitch what powder are you using? I was on your squad last week at the H&H match. I don't remember them being very smokey either.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the 147gr 9mm J&K bullets

Im a new convert to lead myself and ive developed a laser accurate load with HS6. Its aliitle hot but after I backed it down a little its still as accurate without the few cases looking slightly bulged.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great feedback guys!

I feel I need to set something straight. We have NEVER used a blue lube. However, we did switch from a deep red lube to a lighter red lube several months back. We did this after testing several lubes and finding the one we use now to be the least smokey.

So do u sell ur bullets to H&H to resell or not? lol

:ugh2:

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone did any accuracy testing of their 45 bullets??
I am shooting Bullseye and looking for a superior bullet for 50 yards from a 1911.

Thanks
Ron

If I try real hard I can put most of a magazine into a 6 inch circle at 50 yards. J&Ks 200 gr swc and 4-4.2 grs bullseye. I am sure someone else could do better.

Edit:
After reading that it kinda sounded like I was talking about their bullets. I wasn't. I meant to say that some that is a better shot could do better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom