Makes sense if your stupid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
33D3C5F6-3076-4C0A-822B-B52F2F85476E.jpeg

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any car bigger than my Prius is an Assault Vehicle!

They should be banned !!! No one needs an assault truck!!! How many Europeans need run over before we have sensible truck regulations! Think of the children murdered by these right wing f150 nuts!

Another thing is truck nuts! They should be banned because they remind me of my wife's boyfriend!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any car bigger than my Prius is an Assault Vehicle!

They should be banned !!! No one needs an assault truck!!! How many Europeans need run over before we have sensible truck regulations! Think of the children murdered by these right wing f150 nuts!

Another thing is truck nuts! They should be banned because they remind me of my wife's boyfriend!!

So, should we have different "classes" for various sizes? You are talking F150. Wife and I own a Ford Expedition (close) and a Ford F450. Would I need a different class stamp for each vehicle, especially for the F450?

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about if we make it so that no motor vehicle can go faster than 25mph. Everyone could get from A to B, just take longer, but everyone would be in the same boat and lives would be saved. After all, what's more important, saving lives or shortening drives?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe a special (pickup) license if the truck is over 1/2 ton? No license for a Prius like a moped under 50cc.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, should we have different "classes" for various sizes? You are talking F150. Wife and I own a Ford Expedition (close) and a Ford F450. Would I need a different class stamp for each vehicle, especially for the F450?

They're all assault trucks, so they need banned.

We grandfather the expedition in but you'll have to register it with the government, fill out a tax stamp, update the FBI on your preferred underwear, tattoos, birth marks and sleeping position. Then you've got to tell the government anytime you move and submit to psychological testing, periodical background checks and unannounced police visits to make sure your not abusing your truck privileges. Oh, and we've got to put a governor on your truck so you cant exceed the 400 HP motor power limit.

Any breach of these rules is of course a felony and you'll lose your truck privileges for life. And the truck would be destroyed.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're all assault trucks, so they need banned.

We grandfather the expedition in but you'll have to register it with the government, fill out a tax stamp, update the FBI on your preferred underwear, tattoos, birth marks and sleeping position. Then you've got to tell the government anytime you move and submit to psychological testing, periodical background checks and unannounced police visits to make sure your not abusing your truck privileges. Oh, and we've got to put a governor on your truck so you cant exceed the 400 HP motor power limit.

Any breach of these rules is of course a felony and you'll lose your truck privileges for life. And the truck would be destroyed.

Crud...

...we move about every year or so.

I'll go underground.

Latest posts

Top Bottom