It aint brisket.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From else where "At the park on Thursday, Mr. Azzarello had held up various signs and at one point shouted toward a group of reporters gathered there: “Biggest scoop of your life or your money back!” One of his signs claimed that Mr. Trump and President Biden were “about to fascist coup us.” and they said Bipartisanship is dead.
Well, he's not wrong about bipartisanship being dead but I just can't make the leap from "I don't like the government" to "I should set myself on fire. That will fix everything." 🤯

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, he's not wrong about bipartisanship being dead but I just can't make the leap from "I don't like the government" to "I should set myself on fire. That will fix everything." 🤯
Why did people not set them self's on fire for Nixon, Carter, Reagan or Clinton. Well, let us admit it no one was going to set them self's on fire for Ford. Those guys had a lot of haters. I am going to take the guess it is crazy people + internet =🍖 . Now if we could the flat earthers to the cook out section of wal-mart that might be nice. I just don't get the reasoning about these acts. "If I set my self on fire people will believe me!" No we will just have a good laugh and wonder how crazy you were.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one case where stupid did hurt. Hmmmm. And look at all the people who might believe the same way that have NOT lit themselves on fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom