Malware on Okshooters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the time you know who he is, he's already ridden away.

I'll just be on my way.
ai.imgur.com_rVLdN.gif

Dammit.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about?

This. Do you forget your own posts?

There really isn't a whole lot to learn from details unless you're running a forum.

I may not run a forum, but maybe I know someone who does.

I know you can't possibly mean that because this type of drive-by download is certainly not limited to forums. Javascript is not limited to forums. The specific vulnerability may be with vbulletin but that isn't really what I was after, but Being in the security field (but not forum websites) myself, it's comforting to know that most security folks aren't snobbish and are usually eager to share information. If you're unwilling to do that then that's your choice. I wish you well.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may not run a forum, but maybe I know someone who does.

I know you can't possibly mean that because this type of drive-by download is certainly not limited to forums. Javascript is not limited to forums. The specific vulnerability may be with vbulletin but that isn't really what I was after, but Being in the security field (but not forum websites) myself, it's comforting to know that most security folks aren't snobbish and are usually eager to share information. If you're unwilling to do that then that's your choice. I wish you well.

you really need to take up yoga or something

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll know more once I complete the post mortem and go through the logs. It may even be a vulnerability in Apache. Basically a couple files were deposited in a directory which really shouldn't ever happen, and apache was directed to treat the javascript as an application by a directive from an .htaccess file. Still looking into it though.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kelly, being the ol' coot and not knowing the web and so forth I do appreciate what you do. My sources stopped here so no harm, but Just appreciate you and yours doing what you do, and against my grain but stinking poopgiggle thank you,if you know what I mean poop bag! HA! Love what ya'll have to say.

Lone Wolf

Latest posts

Top Bottom