Man survives being mauled by pet deer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buck goes crazy in November and nobody knows why. If you want him for a pet,dock his nuts. Otherwise, let him go back where he came from. It's not that complicated.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any type of "wildlife" and the word "pet" do NOT work ... no matter how young it was when you took it in ... People, however, will always think they've done it bigger and better than anyone else has been able to. :rolleyes2 Good way to get yourself mauled ... :twocents:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any type of "wildlife" and the word "pet" do NOT work ... no matter how young it was when you took it in ... People, however, will always think they've done it bigger and better than anyone else has been able to. :rolleyes2 Good way to get yourself mauled ... :twocents:

Walt Disney was wrong. Bambi kills more people than any other mammal in North America (when they go through windshields)

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of the story of the woman whom used to feed the pet alligators in the lake behind her house blindfolded cattle, she looked like a foul mouthed betty white.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What, BB - you're not going to regale us with tales of keeping Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, et al. when you were a kid? I'm disappointed.

Oh, don't get me wrong ... We had all manner of wildlife the game warden brought in to get fixed up. My dad also took care of the big cats and monkeys some exotic pet shop owner in Lawton had (back then none of that stuff was regulated). It's just we treated them like what they were ... wild animals that had lost their fear of people.

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid some folks can be ...

greezypete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep.

We had a 'pet' raccoon when I was young. Got it when it was very very small.

It was a pretty cool pet up until it was about 2 ish. Then it went freaking nuts and kicked the c r a p out of me one afternoon .

Latest posts

Top Bottom