Marine Corps Law Enforcement Battalions To “Control Civil Disturbances”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The existence of MP's does not violate posse comitatus. When these guys start directing traffic in your neighborhood and pulling you over for speeding then you can be upset. In 236+ years of the US Army MP's existence no one has hollered foul, why you seem to think that the USMC standing up a few battalions is unusual and threatening is beyond me. Of course, I'm a member of that machine, and not to be trusted, so I don't know why I'm wasting the effort.

^^^This...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The USMC has had MP units as long as I can remember. They have their hands full riding herd on typical Jarheads. Call me when they're patrolling civilian streets. I'll concern myself with it then...

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happened in NO is unfortunate and sad, and there are commanders who should be relieved for following illegal orders. I agree. But DO NOT manipulate or add to what I say. I don't do it to you, and I'd appreciate the same curtesy in return.

Sorry Officer Johnson, I meant no disrespect, ya just kinda left out that one little bit of info.

pfft!! illegal orders.

That WILL NOT happen in MY state.

They will keep their grubby fingers OFF my Granpas shotgun

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And for the record. I love our men and women in the military, God Bless them all.

Its the tyrannical government that steers them, that makes me chuck my lunch.

When it comes down to it. They will wake up. I am confident, 98% of them WILL not "pull triggers" on US citizens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom