Masonic Temple in Guthrie, large pictures included

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colberjs

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to walk by that place everyday on my way to jr. high. I got beat up right across the street one day. LOL. I remember checking out the girls soccer and cheerleading practices on my way by. I also remember touring it when I was in school. Very cool.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the old world craftsmanship of the masons. I make it a point to note it when I see it. And I see it a lot in the downtown districts around the courthouses since I work in them frequently. Seems like most all the really old buildings were built by masons in a lot of cases and the design and styling kind of jumps out at you. You can always tell because they have there symbols and "signature" on the outside somewhere in the masonry. Buildings just aren't done this way anymore it seems. They really took pride in there work and some of it is pretty intricate.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend who painted a good bit of the inside and they followed the old world technics. He said they stayed a few nights and it was the scarred place he ever been at night. They have cool buildings and all but they have some very interesting beliefs and some scary stuff if you get deep into it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom