Mass killing in SC, four dead(3 adults+1 teen), gun not used(blunt force trama)--MSM skips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mea culpa, mea culpa--I ran with the OP article and didn't research it(like CNN ). There are MSM sites that have articles on this event. But IMHO, it is not receiving the 24/7 coverage that it would have if a firearm had been used. Sorry about that.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats impossible, only guns kill people. Im outraged that they would even say that blunt force was used in this situation,
Thats going to give all blunt force users a bad name. Ban all blunt force NOW!!
People should riot in the streets and loot liquor stores until blunt force is banned.
:faint:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats impossible, only guns kill people. Im outraged that they would even say that blunt force was used in this situation,
Thats going to give all blunt force users a bad name. Ban all blunt force NOW!!
People should riot in the streets and loot liquor stores until blunt force is banned.
:faint:
Which one are we gonna loot? I'm getting a little short on some spirits.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dated, but follows

MAR 1 2014, 10:46 PM ET
33 Dead, 130 Injured in China Knife-Wielding Spree
A group of knife-wielding men attacked a train station in southwestern China on Saturday, killing at least 29 people and injuring more than 130 others in what Chinese officials called a terrorist strike, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

Four of the attackers were also shot dead and only one was captured alive after the mayhem, which broke out about 9 p.m. (8 a.m. ET) at the Kunming Railway Station in the capital of southwest China's Yunnan Province.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

Latest posts

Top Bottom