Mass shooting stats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mass murderers appear to have affinities to either the far left or far right. I'm not seeing any politcal moderates among them. Most likely it is the hyperbolic language of political extremists that draws the crazies rather than the crazies being created by the ideology.

Marginalized, disaffected people with mental imbalances do tend to gravitate towards extremist groups. It's just a fact. Transnational terrorist groups count on it and actively recruit them. The same can be said for domestic hate groups. Yet as we can amply see, it's the loner type who can't even successfully assimilate into these domestic extremist groups who go lone wolf and commit these attacks. Even Timothy McVeigh was so extreme he was kicked out of the Michigan Militia and THEY called the FBI to say he was crazy!

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to the CDC, there are, on average, 88,000 alcohol related death every year, not counting the lives damaged by excessive drinking. We proved that prohibition will not work, we have given up on the idea of stopping marijuana usage, next will be another recreational drug or something else that we can't stop.

There needs to be a stat on poor choices and their effect.

Tell me about it. I’ve helped cut a few dozen drunken bodies out of their cars and helped send over a hundred more to the hospital during my twenty eight years with the FD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom