MaxxTech 9mm 124gr FMJ Ammo 50 Rounds $11.99 STEAL!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To get one of those stepped case rings out of your chamber, take a copper cleaning brush .40 caliber and start from the chamber end of the barrel (if possible). Push the brush into the chamber far enough that the bristles fold back then pull back out. The bristles should dig into the brass enough to pull it out. In the future don’t buy Russian crap.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
In the future don’t buy Russian crap.
Lol - I'll buy it all day long.
Only one person here said they had problems with it not related to reloading but didn't say what the problems were - just they had problems.

The only real complaints are that the case separates in the chamber after a few reloads, because it work-hardens and fractures at the step. Ok, then if you know it creates a problem, why are you reloading it? over and over? This should be a teaching moment...look inside your 9ball cases during inspection when you reload your range pick-ups and separate them. Use eye/reading glasses and light as necessary.

So, if any of you have this ammo and hate it's guts, lemme know, I'll take it off your hands coz it runs just fine in all my stuff. I'll even pay you $2 a box, maybe $3.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol - I'll buy it all day long.
Only one person here said they had problems with it not related to reloading but didn't say what the problems were - just they had problems.

The only real complaints are that the case separates in the chamber after a few reloads, because it work-hardens and fractures at the step. Ok, then if you know it creates a problem, why are you reloading it? over and over? This should be a teaching moment...look inside your 9ball cases during inspection when you reload your range pick-ups and separate them. Use eye/reading glasses and light as necessary.

So, if any of you have this ammo and hate it's guts, lemme know, I'll take it off your hands coz it runs just fine in all my stuff. I'll even pay you $2 a box, maybe $3.
I'm just stacking it, remember ammo prices have jumped and then are starting to come back down. You never know when ammo is needed and best you can always barter it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom