May Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This Saturday, May 7th, is the regularly scheduled monthly Practical Rifle Match at Oil Capital. The Match will consist of 5 stages, 2 of which will call for the use of pistol, or shotgun. Total round count will be @70 for Rifle, @25 for Pistol, and @20 Shotgun. Check in will commence at 0900, walk through will be at 1000 and we will be shooting by 1030. Cost is $12 for non-members and $10 for Oil Capital members. Set up will begin at 0700 for those who want to help out. Please go to the link below to print up your scoresheets from the file section of the Yahoo Group.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!,
Dave
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

kgull85

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the 2 rounds that "call for the use of pistol, or shotgun" can be done w/ only a pistol correct? Just want to make sure I'm reading that right.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Each of those two stages will call for the use of either a shotgun or a pistol (shooters choice), IN ADDITION TO YOUR RIFLE. Sorry for the confusion.
Dave

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have made it but I had to stay home with the kids while my wife was at work. I didn't mind though, I love being a new dad. I should be able to make the next one though. Hope everyone had a good day.

Bobcatman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time at the match today. Thanks to all you guys that helped out the "noobie". I am already going over the mistakes I had, to improve for the next match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom