Apologies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just another day at the forum.
Some of ya'lls need to grab a cold refreshment and quit taking things so serious. Let the kids play, they will be alright.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, according to mods, I offended @montesa or it was constude that way.
we banter back and forth alot but in reality we have met for beers and conversations as well as broke bread together. He knew i was being my same sarcastic self.
Im sorry.
Ha. He has never pissed me off. We met up for beers just because why not. Been awhile since a lunch meetup too. If it weren't such a long drive down that way I would have liked to play some pool. I suck at pool but I still like it because I used to go to this dive bar over on western, they had frozen mugs and 2 dollar tall drafts and pool was a great excuse. Wish I could remember the name. Been 15 years now.

I can vouch for this because I happened be at one of these at Tacos Don Nachos on S Council a while back.

Now back to regular programming....

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, according to mods, I offended @montesa or it was constude that way.
we banter back and forth alot but in reality we have met for beers and conversations as well as broke bread together. He knew i was being my same sarcastic self.
Im sorry.
Apparently there is one or more Mods named Karen.....

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can vouch for this because I happened be at one of these at Tacos Don Nachos on S Council a while back.

Now back to regular programming....
yes, you were there and I couldnt remember the screen name to add it to my post earlier. Was a fun afternoon. We need to do it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom