Maytag washer repair tech recommendations anybody?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need someone to come fix my front-loading Maytag washing machine. Any recommendations in the Tulsa area?
Is it throwing a code, or something else? I repaired mine recently.

I used HER Appliance repair for a dishwasher last year when my back was out of whack, Charlotte did a great job.

(918) 948-4466

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With a bit of cajoling and anger management, I got the locked door open finally. Still no power on the control panel but did have a drum light. Inside the drum was my wife's wet clothes along with her company ID badge on a retractable badge holder. Apparently, the ID badge and/or the retractable badge holder and wet clothes had things kind of jammed up where the drum was bound.

Removed the offending device, gave the drum a few good spins and the hum went away. Unplugged the unit and reapplied power and voila. Back in business.

All that over an ID badge and holder. Thanks for the learning experience, wonderful wife.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With a bit of cajoling and anger management, I got the locked door open finally. Still no power on the control panel but did have a drum light. Inside the drum was my wife's wet clothes along with her company ID badge on a retractable badge holder. Apparently, the ID badge and/or the retractable badge holder and wet clothes had things kind of jammed up where the drum was bound.

Removed the offending device, gave the drum a few good spins and the hum went away. Unplugged the unit and reapplied power and voila. Back in business.

All that over an ID badge and holder. Thanks for the learning experience, wonderful wife.
Stuff left in pockets has caused multiple issues on ours. The first was a code indicating the pump wasn't working or was clogged. There is a basket that catches the crap before the pump, it was clogged alright, n95 mask and nitrile gloves. Happened again, just gloves but the pump had died, replaced the pump. Dryer just had a heating element go out, the crap I found in there, mostly hardware from my pockets, but a few hair things and change.

We both are guilty of it, trying to make sure we check all pockets before we do laundry. Wife is retired now so no more gloves or masks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom