McAfee suicided - in Spanish jail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
As he stated last year, and had tattooed on his arm to be a reminder, if he died in prison it wasn’t by his own hand, he was “$WHACKD”. At one point he claimed to have terabytes of data detailing illicit doings by the rich and powerful.

Which would be the exact thing someone would do if they were attempting to facilitate conspiracy theories. I'm not saying he DID kill himself... or he DIDN'T kill himself... but that his claiming he would be 'suicided', or his tattooing of same, means nothing.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt someone would speak out publicly about his concern for his life being in danger, and assuring people he would not harm himself, then tattoo himself as a reminder to that, then take his own life to facilitate a conspiracy theory, as the joke would probably fall short 6’ under. Not much laughing done from the grave.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt someone would speak out publicly about his concern for his life being in danger, and assuring people he would not harm himself, then tattoo himself as a reminder to that, then take his own life to facilitate a conspiracy theory, as the joke would probably fall short 6’ under. Not much laughing done from the grave.

I disagree. I've seen people do all kinds of things to spite other people or whatever. Look a this guy's personality. I think it's quite possible. But it's not like it matters to me. I don't have any skin in this game and didn't even know who this guy was until he died. So.... maybe the publicity worked, in a way?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which would be the exact thing someone would do if they were attempting to facilitate conspiracy theories. I'm not saying he DID kill himself... or he DIDN'T kill himself... but that his claiming he would be 'suicided', or his tattooing of same, means nothing.
Shoulda written several "if'n I die" letters to different attorneys like Perry Mason.:bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom