Federal Judge Isn't Buying Hunter's Drugs & Guns Argument

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never bought in to general myth of “white privilege”. However, if there was ever a poster boy to single out for “white privilege”, it would be Hunter Biden.

Mindless apologists for Biden are trying to sell that Hunter’s alleged charges are “not the same” as those federal gun violations of other high profile violations, such as those of rapper Kodak Black. Black was convicted of lying on a 4473 which Hunter Biden is also being charged with. Black’s sentence was later commuted by President Trump.

One of the excuses Biden’s defense team also tried to use was that Hunter only owned the gun for 11 days and he never fired it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the excuses Biden’s defense team also tried to use was that Hunter only owned the gun for 11 days and he never fired it.
It made no difference. He lied on a government form. That is the charge, not just owning a gun by a self-proclaimed drug user fired or not.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It made no difference. He lied on a government form. That is the charge, not just owning a gun by a self-proclaimed drug user fired or not.
Next will be how Hunter was high on cocaine and his 5th Amendment rights allow him to lie on the 4473.

When that doesn’t work …

Would love to be the judge. I would tell Abbe Lowell he is the reason “why” Columbia Law School is so f—-ed up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next will be how Hunter was high on cocaine and his 5th Amendment rights allow him to lie on the 4473.

When that doesn’t work …

Would love to be the judge. I would tell Abbe Lowell he is the reason “why” Columbia Law School is so f—-ed up.
Columbia's law school is getting ripped right now.
Can't tell you how many reports I've seen from big law agencies that are saying they will never hire an ivy league grad to their firms now.
They have been indoctrinated to twist the law, not serve the law.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Columbia's law school is getting ripped right now.
Can't tell you how many reports I've seen from big law agencies that are saying they will never hire an ivy league grad to their firms now.
They have been indoctrinated to twist the law, not serve the law.
I get it. Worked with a lot of Ivy League lawyers … one who graduated from Harvard (JD ) who took a class designed to help Harvard grads not to be a## holes after they graduate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom