Medical Opinion Needed: Injectable B12?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

expertzx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but if you're an otherwise healthy person with no malabsorption issues in your guy and you eat a pretty typical american diet (ADA would be included in this), it's prob placebo effect. If you are a 90 year old woman, it's probably real. If your B12 stores are normal, you'll end up eliminating what you don't need. Expensive pee.

The man speaks the truth.

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There isn't enough actual B12 in that complex to get any RBC, energy gains, or other benefit from it. You need actual B12 injectable at 1000mcg minimum to compare before & after quality of life changes. It's not uncommon to do both, and the Vet stuff is held to human standards, as well as their syringes.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do 10cc of that stuff weekly, seems to help, but couldn't guarantee it. There is no way I would do a 1cc shot everyday...why would be the main thought, and why take 7 shots a week, you can do one and be done. It is the same dose that the dr. gives you.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Re: animal use only

The factory where they keep the big jug of B complex spits out 'animal use' bottles on one side and 'human use' bottles on the other. Animal use = $5 / Human use = $15

So true. I used this for a while and did notice benefits, but got tired of taking the shots. You have to do them everyday like you are to actually see the benefits. But from what I have researched, there are virtually no negative side effects, so if you are liking it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom