Melee weapons !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amateurs. Cricket bat FTW. /end thread
t0_gstatic_com_images_21e8badab3fba3dc91b6a331002f81fc._.jpg

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deffinetly down with the katana and tanto back up... And for last resort, just for the movie reset value, either some nasty brass knuckles or wrap fists dipped in honey and glass!

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love it! Maybe put some nails in it.

Also, don't forget your PPE (personal protective equipment) avoid bodily fluids from the undead... That is all.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have wanted a kukri for awhile now. Saw an older one at Wanenmacher's for $300, so had to pass.

Always been fascinated by WW1 trench weapons. I have about 3 machetes and old bayonets bought back in the 70's. Need to buy a war hammer or sword also. Wife says I have enough..haha!!
I got my kukri at the mideval fair in Norman. Sometimes these guys don't know what they have. I paid less than $100 and have used it like a hatchet on dozens of backpacking trips. Lots of miles on this old knife.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since zombies are the enemy and we're talking melee:

Short spear in the left hand for use if the distance is close enough to poke the suckers in the eye and take out their brain or a long sword (or maybe a hand and a half would be better) in the right hand for when they get close enough to lop off the top half of their head.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got axes (including double bladed), hatchets, Spears and some cool swords (the real deal). I'd rather use an axe or hand axe. A mace (not morning star) or bat would be nice too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom