Memory Lane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
52C56120-0902-48DB-852E-1AF4E4C20668.jpeg
02608F56-5EFF-4323-8D90-B105A837A3B8.jpeg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found this digging around some boxes looking for swag for PanhandleGlocker work bench project. I thumbed through this AIM Surplus flyer from 2006. I almost cried when I saw the prices. I did buy a case of the Romanian 7.62x25 to run through a CZ52. Thought I'd share the front cover. I'll post the rest of them if anyone wants to see the entire flyer.

View attachment 253164
That’s about what I gave for my first one $120 last one almost 300 my son loves hunting with it

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
wild to see the ar prices basically the same lol. thanks psa.
if we go to war with china/russia/iran, expect a possible turkish arms ban and all those cheap cz and walther cloned handguns will SKYROCKET, so will those cheap shotties. there are still cheap guns out there, you just have to be willing to buy things that people consider cheap trash today.

hell i remember lots of people telling me to buy a $1,000 ar at the time instead of those old cheap surplus and import guns. people said "why would you spend $300 on a cheap russian ak when you could get an american made ar if you just save a bit longer?!" glad i don't usually listen to other people LOL

they were the same people telling me to buy a ford instead of jdm.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wild to see the ar prices basically the same lol. thanks psa.
if we go to war with china/russia/iran, expect a possible turkish arms ban and all those cheap cz and walther cloned handguns will SKYROCKET, so will those cheap shotties. there are still cheap guns out there, you just have to be willing to buy things that people consider cheap trash today.

hell i remember lots of people telling me to buy a $1,000 ar at the time instead of those old cheap surplus and import guns. people said "why would you spend $300 on a cheap russian ak when you could get an american made ar if you just save a bit longer?!" glad i don't usually listen to other people LOL

they were the same people telling me to buy a ford instead of jdm.
Love it I’ll take a old military rifle any day

Latest posts

Top Bottom