Metcalf Gunshow Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kdawg

I don't know how many tables are there a bunch. It's a gun show so there are a bunch of gun dealers and a guy selling all sorts of candys and nuts.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a pretty dang good show saw several people wearing Okshooters shirts. That's how I learned about this site.
If you really don't know. Metcalf is a total POS. He does not support the troops, LEO, OSA, or anyone else. He only supports Metcalf. He let everyone see who he really is now and people do not want to support him anymore. If there was people there wearing OSA shirts, they were doing it for a reason. I wonder where they got those OSA shirts. Welcome to the site.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you really don't know. Metcalf is a total POS. He does not support the troops, LEO, OSA, or anyone else. He only supports Metcalf. He let everyone see who he really is now and people do not want to support him anymore. If there was people there wearing OSA shirts, they were doing it for a reason. I wonder where they got those OSA shirts. Welcome to the site.

i did not know he didnt support the troops or LEO! when and where did he say or hint this!? i honestly want to know. Thats a definite noshow for me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom