Metcalf Gunshow Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure the Ban hammer is lurking near!!

Why would you figure that? I said nothing agressive, displayed no bias and have done several transactions with members here and as far as I know have done nothing to deserve that. Merely posting I went to a show? I go to every gun show I can. I can spend 3 days at Wanamarker's and plan to go to Dave's show too. I am just a guy who likes guns, same as most here I hope.

Anyways, hope I didnt offend you or any others here. I am actually excited I found this board and can connect with some other people here locally who share my same interests.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just really can't get into going to the gun shows. Maybe if there were some decent deals to be had. Maybe if I get back into reloading.

Seems like I can do just as good by going to or calling up a local dealer and not having to pay an admission.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you figure that? I said nothing agressive, displayed no bias and have done several transactions with members here and as far as I know have done nothing to deserve that. Merely posting I went to a show? I go to every gun show I can. I can spend 3 days at Wanamarker's and plan to go to Dave's show too. I am just a guy who likes guns, same as most here I hope.

Anyways, hope I didnt offend you or any others here. I am actually excited I found this board and can connect with some other people here locally who share my same interests.
Welcome aboard. You go to gun shows for the same reason that I do. I love guns. I'd go to every gun show within driving distance, but I'm not welcome at all of them. Please introduce yourself if you make it to my show

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Let's just say we've had an "influx" of new posters who are posting positive reviews of Metcalf and his shows, lol. All new entries into the fray will be viewed with a jaundiced eye until they have proven themselves via the test of time.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like what I learned long ago about metcrap gun shows. If if's and butts were candy and nuts then metcalf would have good gun shows.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trollin', trollin', trollin',
Watch them Metcalf's trollin'.....

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_ejectseat.jpg

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not read all the thread, but in many years of gun shows here in OKC, as you know they have gone down hill. Now, this has been my thought, and no I don't go to them, but. If Metcalf, Claude Hall and all others over the years would deflate their egos and have one really decent show once a month TOGETHER? Just a thought that has been on my mind for years, but you and I know their egos are far too large to let common sense prevail. I think Super Dave has it going and I sincerely wish him the best, I think he knows what I speak of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom