Michael Oher, subject of 'The Blind Side' movie, alleges family made millions off conservatorship lie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a while since I seen the movie but from what I remember the the guy didnt have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Poor student, pretty much homless and no real direction or role models. In and out of foster care. No real role models. Thats just what I can remember from the movie. How true the movie is I dont know.

From what i've been reading, Oher was already attending Briarcrest and getting noticed for his sports ability before starting to live with the Tuohy's. He wasn't in a stable home situation, though.

I don't doubt that the Tuohy's did a lot to help. But i don't know how much they really 'saved' him either.

Either way, you'd think that someone who was struggling to find a place in the world and a home life would be the last person you'd want to lie to about adoption. Especially if a lot of money then becomes involved.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody here knows the entire truth.

$$$$ is the motive, no doubt.

Key point, in my mind, IF they adopted, why isn't his name Tuohy?

Conservatership kept him in school and football, otherwise; just another gangbanging hood rat.

He should have plenty of NFL $$$$$.

Maybe a book and movie coming?

Just another racist white taking advantage of the down trodden black man?

Beware the media bs.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really hoping it's not just another pro athlete that's now broke, either way one side or the other seems to be quite deplorable...

Latest posts

Top Bottom