Michael Oher, subject of 'The Blind Side' movie, alleges family made millions off conservatorship lie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta call BS on this, That Sandra Bullock chick seems too nice to scam the big black kid, and she must be pretty wealthy from the movie jobs, so I'm not buying it. Plus it was damn nice of Sandra to take the kid in, where would he be without her? "You want fries with that?" Maybe she should be suing him. I know what the real truth is, I saw the movie. And she's not hard to look at, so I'm just going to go with her on this

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta call BS on this, That Sandra Bullock chick seems too nice to scam the big black kid, and she must be pretty wealthy from the movie jobs, so I'm not buying it. Plus it was damn nice of Sandra to take the kid in, where would he be without her? "You want fries with that?" Maybe she should be suing him. I know what the real truth is, I saw the movie. And she's not hard to look at, so I'm just going to go with her on this
You do know that Hollyweird change the story a lot to make it a movie. They skrew up all the good stories by changing them.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You do know that Hollyweird change the story a lot to make it a movie. They skrew up all the good stories by changing them.
joke-dumb.gif

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody here knows the entire truth.

$$$$ is the motive, no doubt.

Key point, in my mind, IF they adopted, why isn't his name Tuohy?

Conservatership kept him in school and football, otherwise; just another gangbanging hood rat.

He should have plenty of NFL $$$$$.

Maybe a book and movie coming?

Just another racist white taking advantage of the down trodden black man?

Beware the media bs.

This is might first immediate reaction.

I doubt I'm wrong.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LOL, you are joking but you really aren't joking either.

People are stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom