Michigan: Prof. Suspended for Suggesting Protestors Kill Speakers They Disagree With

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know about arrested, but that’s certainly inciting violence, so maybe. The problem is the dems & progressive liberals pull the same **** on Capitol Hill almost every damn day. Dozens of examples.

He sure as **** needs to be deplatformed though.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These sobs used to be known years ago by the term agitator or organizer , they don't have the chops to do the work themselves so they incite or recruit idiots to do it. The Nazis and Communists both worked on that principle , it is one of the reasons I have disdain for liberals and lefties in general they all work on organizing a collective to do their dirty work.

None of these people who advocate this nonsense on the left like herr dockter in the story could pull the trigger or swing the machete if it was placed in their hands .

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
These sobs used to be known years ago by the term agitator or organizer , they don't have the chops to do the work themselves so they incite or recruit idiots to do it. The Nazis and Communists both worked on that principle , it is one of the reasons I have disdain for liberals and lefties in general they all work on organizing a collective to do their dirty work.

None of these people who advocate this nonsense on the left like herr dockter in the story could pull the trigger or swing the machete if it was placed in their hands .

Don't kid yourself. History is rife with examples of people like this guy doing the actual dirty work. They prefer to have someone else do it, but when it comes time to do it, they'll do it without hesitation. Especially once they've achieved some level of power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom