Midway USA shipping is impressive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll say one thing about Midway USA, they are quick to ship orders! Take a look at the pic below, the lower email is the order notification at 3:11 PM, and the shipment email came at 4:46 PM. That's down right impressive.

View attachment 177139 ]

A lot better than OPTIC PLANET……….

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used Midway for a lot of years and they usually do pretty welll for me except when they use UPS Mail Innovations. Transferring my package to USPS will add several days to the shipping time.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A135AF28-F5BA-4E83-A8BD-28E291D0F749.jpeg

They may kick it out the back door quick but the folks who deliver it suck.
Here’s my BP rifle. After feeling that the contents included a bent barrel I just sent it back. I figure Karma is telling me I don’t need a smoke pole.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bro... WTF did they do? :laugh6:

I didn’t foresee a need to shoot around corners.

I was there when the mailman delivered it. He didn’t hesitate to say it was like that before he loaded it for delivery. Don’t remember if it was UPS or FEDEX that handled the shipping to the local PO, but MidwayUSA refunded the entire cost and offered to rush deliver a replacement.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t foresee a need to shoot around corners.

I was there when the mailman delivered it. He didn’t hesitate to say it was like that before he loaded it for delivery. Don’t remember if it was UPS or FEDEX that handled the shipping to the local PO, but MidwayUSA refunded the entire cost and offered to rush deliver a replacement.

Companies sometimes do a poor job of packing and sometimes it is the delivery companies fault. This one looks like it had no stiffener or other packing other than just thrown in a box. Large long packages are very susceptible to this. They are transported in containers with other packages. One of the worst offenders is companies that ship golf clubs. I always use cardboard to pack around the internal item and wadded up packing paper as well. Throw it in a box, ship it the cheapest way possible, then blame the delivery company seems to be pretty popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have been ordering from them for years and knock on wood I've never had a problem with Midways shipping.......I placed an order online with Midway mid morning Monday (12th) and the package arrived via USPS around noon yesterday (15th).

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shipping has always been quick. The packaging has often sucked.

Throw 8 plastic 100rd boxes of CCI mini mag loose in a box with 2 times that volume of free space. And this is what you receive.

Throw a $175 die set in its plastic case in a tyvex envelope loose and it will pop open an the dies will beat each other all the way to you house.

Ship a case of magazines instead of 1 magazine and not follow up on my 3 attempts to return them to you.

Several packing issues that resulted in damaged original ammo packaging because of a lack of filler material allowing the ammo box free movement in the parent box.

I’ve seen much worse, but they could do so much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom