Military Member Charged For Equipment Left In Afghanistan After Abrupt pullout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If thsi story is true, it is indicative of the current administration's policy of abandonment-only this time it is a military member seemingly abandoned who was in Afghanistan during Biden's infamous withdrawal. They left with warm food still on their trays in the dining facility, pallets of $100 bills, 8 billion dollars or more worth of military equipment and now they want a piddley $4,000.00?
WATCH: U.S. Soldier Shares INSANE Reason Biden Admin is Charging Him $4K

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So im not military. Is not the commander in chief ultimately responsible? This man obeyed orders.
You would think so. If the guy had a decent chain of command that really cared, they would have done a FLIPL and he wouldn't have had to pay anything out of pocket.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty skeptical only because I can't find similar claims. I wouldn't put it past this administration or current Army leadership to do something like this but I'm wondering if this is just a one-off kind of thing or if there's more to the story.

It's sort of odd that only one soldier is coming forward or claiming this out of the several thousand that were there and likely also left something behind.

If it's true I won't be surprised. This is exactly the type of BS I'd expect from current "leadership".

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was once billed $1,500.00 for being overwieight on a HH gods shipment and I sent the billing agency a letter indicating that I was not the expert in determining weight, the inspector that came was the knowledgeable person that should have recognized the weight was above the limits and had he told me, I would have taken measures to ensure that the weight was well within limits.
They forgave the debt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom