Mini 14 and mini 30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I’m odd man out but I frankly prefer the Mini 14 over an AR as it meets all my needs (and I have both). That said I suspect the increase in prices is probably due to demand like @TeamTomlyn said, because it isn’t a scary “assault rifle” that holds “300 rounds in its clip”. For the people who live in those states unfairly targeting AR style rifles it’s a way to have a 5.56 with a 20-30 round mag and avoid any unwanted attention. On the other hand everything has doubled to tripled in price from eggs to gasoline so there’s that. 🤷🏼‍♂️

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's up with the price pikes recently 🤔

Danny
Theres no rhyme or reason to it. Some quality guns can be found at bargain basement prices while things like cheap .22 fake machine guns (like the craptastic tec22) are going for twice what they cost new. I think it's just trends. Anyone who sinks double retail in some POS gun will probably see the day when prices collapse and then skyrocket in some other trendy gun.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theres no rhyme or reason to it.
Boy isn’t that the truth. I have, well I gave it to my daughter, a Mossberg 151M. Saw one at the Lawton Gun Show this weekend and thought hmmmm??? This by no means was a pristine example but wasn’t beat either. The guy was asking $450.00 and I thought to myself “are you NUTS?”

Latest posts

Top Bottom