Molded Plastic Stump Feeder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick update:
Working with my supplier on reducing costs without sacrificing quality. The best way to do this is increase quantities, so I'm trying to drum up more interest. Any help you guys can provide as far as promoting it on facebook, etc, is much appreciated, and will keep costs down as well as get us to production sooner.

Facebook Link

Presentation1.jpg

Last edited:

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update:

Our first scale model 3D print looks pretty good. The next 3D print will have bark geometry. The other attached image shows the color mixture that the production parts will be molded in. What do you guys think?

3D print 0_revised.jpg w14016_12.jpg

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty cool looking, you may have answered this before but is there anyway to secure the feeder to the ground? I think the hogs in my area would have this thing pushed over emptied and then carried off to who knows where

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty cool looking, you may have answered this before but is there anyway to secure the feeder to the ground? I think the hogs in my area would have this thing pushed over emptied and then carried off to who knows where

It has 8 anchor points (2 at each 'foot') that are sized for tent stakes. For hogs, I would use something more like rebar.

w14016_15.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom