Molle Tactical vest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you want to spend, but i bought a few military LBV's(molle)and have a couple set up for different guns.
I have 1 extra in Coyote(sand/tan color) brand new in the bag if you are interested. If you want pics, PM me your cell or email and I'll send you pics of how i have a couple of mine set up. These work well for AR, Mini, FAL and AK with the right mag pouches. I picked up all my mag pouches at the army surplus and built the whole setup for around $50 just for rifle. Adding holsters and pistol mag pouches would add to the cost.
peanut.

You

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Peanut. I found a place online that had a Concor Crossdraw version I liked so I ordered it. Should be here in a coule of weeks. I like this one as it has the pistol pouch and I am thinking about trying my luck at feral hog hunting so I want my sidearm close and easily accessible.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
CTD was where I got one of my first vests. Couldn't get rid of it fast enough.
They do have a couple of better vest though.
Fixed pouches don't always work that's why molle works out so great because you can adjust positioning so easily, add and subtract pouches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom