• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Ammo Spam Can Tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I have some. If I can find one I'll let you know. It's in my disaster of a shop...somewhere...but the particular spot it's hiding is known only to God.

We're having this new building put up because we have too much "really important stuff we can't possibly live without" that we need room for. I'm the give-it-away or sell it type. My wife? Not so much.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I have some. If I can find one I'll let you know. It's in my disaster of a shop...somewhere...but the particular spot it's hiding is known only to God.

We're having this new building put up because we have too much "really important stuff we can't possibly live without" that we need room for. I'm the give-it-away or sell it type. My wife? Not so much.
Awesome. Let me know. Thank you

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Awesome. Let me know. Thank you

I just looked everywhere I can get to. No luck. But I'll be moving into the new building in the next few days (or when it's not 100° outside) and I'll uncover new boxes.

If you need it now I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for me. I've had those damn things stashed in an ammo can or box for probably 15 years. If you don't have an immediate need, I'll find them eventually.

Sorry... I shouldn't have let my mouth start promising things before it checked in with my brain.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I just looked everywhere I can get to. No luck. But I'll be moving into the new building in the next few days (or when it's not 100° outside) and I'll uncover new boxes.

If you need it now I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for me. I've had those damn things stashed in an ammo can or box for probably 15 years. If you don't have an immediate need, I'll find them eventually.

Sorry... I shouldn't have let my mouth start promising things before it checked in with my brain.
No worries. The longer I go without the spam can tool, the longer the ammo lasts 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom