Mom Upset Over Son's Assignment to Recite Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you imagine how much crap this poor kid is going to take over this being all over the news?

On a side note, my mom likes to remind me how I refused to say the Reagan-esque "Drug Free Pledge" in front of my principal in grade school. To the point where they called her down to school because I was the only one that wouldn't do it.

It wasn't a political statement, I was just a little sh*thead.:igetit:

Burlesque Smut Free Pledge?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can you imagine how much crap this poor kid is going to take over this being all over the news?

On a side note, my mom likes to remind me how I refused to say the Reagan-esque "Drug Free Pledge" in front of my principal in grade school. To the point where they called her down to school because I was the only one that wouldn't do it.

The whole family will probably be on all of the world morning news channels tomorrow getting there 15 minutes of fame and a few dollars for looking like idiots.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Robot Butt Skim n' Dredge?

Pol Pot's Quonset Hut on Ledge?

The whole family will probably be on all of the world morning news channels tomorrow getting there 15 minutes of fame and a few dollars for looking like idiots.

I'll be looking for these hanging in the background. Actually, I'll be hunting. You guys look for these.

[Broken External Image]

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The worst part of this is going to be when msnbc spins it to show that the parents are Tea Partiers (or God forbid the idiot parents claim that they are).

Damage that can't be undone.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My 11 year old signed his DFY(Drug Free Youth) pledge card, wife and I found a really nice desert wine at a vineyard we went to0 a while back, I am not opposed to a kid getting to taste something....

I made him stick to his pledge!

A lesson learned in being a lemming following the crowd off the bridge, he'll learn to march to the beat of his own drum sooner or later in the mean time he has no idea what a pecan port wine tastes like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom