Moms Demand Action Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;XlVBU2wv0-w]http://youtu.be/XlVBU2wv0-w?t=12s[/video]

I think of this every time I hear libs arguing to ban guns. Just replace end world hunger for ban guns.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carry Nation.jpg

The parallel is striking. Another group of Moms demanding action.

skycitadel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have been putting anti gun rights rallies together with help from bloomberg as well as making youtube videos.

I went to their Facebook page to see what kind of stuff they were talking about recently. About 80% of the comments were ill informed and uneducated. I tried to leave a few comments educating them.....politely of course. They got deleted. They have a big echo chamber going there. I would like to think that most of the pro gun rights websites I visit wouldnt censor like that.

Here are the moms I am interested in :naughty:

TurboSixPiston

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you fight people with national exposure who are willing to blatantly lie about the subject matter? Obvious answer is to bring out the truth, but if that were the case there would be no argument from anyone anymore. Our means of legitimately defeating these people are dwindling as time goes on. We still have hope in Congress on these things, but only narrowly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom