Monthly H&H USPSA Match Sunday 11-11-12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Sign up starts at 5:30 pm, match will start as soon as we can get set up after the range closes at 6. 4 stages, a little under 100 rounds total if you don't miss.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have went to USPSA.org to try and figure out what this match is and what all is necessary. I am on my phone and the site has a wealth of information but it seems that each club/organization match can be tailored to there own facility. Can you give some specifics on the match at H&H? Thanks

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The best way to find out about the rules, etc is www.uspsa.org This is an action pistol match where you shoot at paper or plastic targets (steel at outside matches). We get several new shooters at each match and there are plenty of folks willing to help a newbie. The main emphasis is on safety and having a good time. Come on out and we'll get you started. About any handgun, 9mm to 45 is ok if you have a safe holster and at least 3 magazines for it. You can also shoot a revolver.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what all happens at this match this evening? I am a USPSA member but I haven't shot a single match this year thanks to my work schedule. I'm off tonight and would like to shoot but what do I need to expect?

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lots of fun! But seriously, we set up 4 different stages, one in each bay. Then we self squad into 4 different squads, each starting on a stage. we shoot thru each stage as squads and then your done. The stages are somewhat limited as it is an indoor range. There will be some technical type shooting as well as some good old fashion "as fast as you can pull the trigger" shooting. Shannon does great job at keeping things interesting. It is not uncommon to have 20-25 yard head shots and 5 yard body shots! Come on out, you will enjoy it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom