Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the gun show was a bit of a let down. Only seen 2 guns I could have been remotely interested in. First, 585 6" 7-shot was ridiculous price, $1500. Second, Single Six 3-screw, decent price, but well used / abused. Seller didn't want me to remove zip tie to examine action and barrel. That is a hard no sale.

The RV was OK, not as many units as last year, but good variety to showcase options and sizes.

Boat show was awesome, biggest they have had, good markdowns. Mostly pontoons, but plenty of other boats and some good discounts.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody.

Looks like better weather has finally made its way to Oklahoma. We really need an EnS, fellers!

Pickles by Brian Crane for February 04, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for February 04, 2023
I have mentioned an EnS to a couple long time members recently.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have mentioned an EnS to a couple long time members recently.
Several of use on OKFAO used to go often before the scamdemic. TurkeyRun and a couple others were usually always there. We tried to talk TerryMiller into it but he always declined. But that was likely due to one of the other members who was there.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several of use on OKFAO used to go often before the scamdemic. TurkeyRun and a couple others were usually always there. We tried to talk TerryMiller into it but he always declined. But that was likely due to one of the other members who was there.
Before OKFAO was OKFAO, we used to get together quite regularly. Visit a different range each time, eat at a different place, shoot a few different guns, it was great fun.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeppers...

...although I won't say "that other member" was why we didn't attend the EnS's, but he was why I decided to leave over there.

And, this is the first time that I've mentioned why I left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom