Mother of fallen seal rebukes obama, clinton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking something along these lines when an Obama voter on this forum just recently mentioned his kudos to Obama for making the decision to get Bin Laden...... makes me sick.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The commercial was saying if the raid was a disaster that Obama would have been crucified.

Is there anyone here disputing that fact?

May be in poor taste (like 90% of political ads), but that doesn't mean it's not true.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me personally, maybe he should be more worried about the lives of those involved, and there families, rather than his own d@!m political career. That is what she is saying, people are risking there lives every day because he says it's necessary, but he has the most to loose....

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Turning a death into some kind of political nonsense is disgusting.

This reminds me of when Carter sent Delta into Iran, it turned into a nightmare. Had it succeeded, you would not remember Reagan. It turned out bad for our boys and cost Carter his Presidency.

As it stands, Obama made the final decision.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Dems really need to stay away from the bin Laden kill. Let the facts speak for themselves and STFU. Obama was involved as the Commander in Chief. Okay. We get it and most of us appreciate it. But that's not something he or any other Democrat should brag about in a political ad. The only people who get bragging rights are the guys who risked their lives and most of them have enough genuine courage, confidence and humility they don't need to.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Dems really need to stay away from the bin Laden kill. Let the facts speak for themselves and STFU. Obama was involved as the Commander in Chief. Okay. We get it and most of us appreciate it. But that's not something he or any other Democrat should brag about in a political ad. The only people who get bragging rights are the guys who risked their lives and most of them have enough genuine courage, confidence and humility they don't need to.

ive never heard Obama brag about killing Bin Laden.

This video isnt an innocent interveiw of a grieving mom, it was put out there to discredit and make political hay during a re-election campaign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom