Steve Bannon out at Breitbart...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He can't keep his lies straight. Talked **** about Trump and his family to the guy who wrote Fire and Fury and has spent the last few days trying to backtrack. If you are a "journalist" I realize you think you are above the fray. Seems that hasn't worked out so well for him. Every once in a while some of these idgits get what they deserve. Wish it would happen more often.

Eta: I dunno if what he said was lies or not but his backtracking makes me think they were at the very least embellishments. What I do know is he doesn't seem to be able to "manage" his comments well.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder if he likes to throw back a fifth or two.? Pretty bizarre..

Yeah, I can't decide if he has "drinker's nose" or if it's just the cold weather. I swear every cub reporter on the news last week while the wind was blowing looked like meth heads. Old Man thought I'd lost my mind until I said "Look!!" Especially that poor guy on Channel 5. It was pitiful. Lol

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He can't keep his lies straight. Talked **** about Trump and his family to the guy who wrote Fire and Fury and has spent the last few days trying to backtrack. If you are a "journalist" I realize you think you are above the fray. Seems that hasn't worked out so well for him. Every once in a while some of these idgits get what they deserve. Wish it would happen more often.

Eta: I dunno if what he said was lies or not but his backtracking makes me think they were at the very least embellishments. What I do know is he doesn't seem to be able to "manage" his comments well.

It may just be me, but it also seems that the "leaks" from the White House ended after Bannon left the administration.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read several places that he did indeed like his booze. He seems to have gone off the deep end after being canned from the WH. I don't think anyone will miss him at the WH or BBart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom