Mother of fallen seal rebukes obama, clinton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turning a death into some kind of political nonsense is disgusting.

This reminds me of when Carter sent Delta into Iran, it turned into a nightmare. Had it succeeded, you would not remember Reagan. It turned out bad for our boys and cost Carter his Presidency.

As it stands, Obama made the final decision.

Iran didn't cost Carter, Carter cost Carter. He was too busy being an aww shucks peanut farmer to be a real POTUS. :(

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Actually, whomever pulled the trigger made the final decision. Obama made a cookie cutter decision anyone in the present day would have, given the opportunity.

and using that same logic, anyone in the military could have taken the shot, because they would be following orders from a cookie cutter decision maker. Soldiers follow orders from the top down and like it or not Commander in cheif is at the top.

We may not agree if Obama deserves a feather, but either way the world is a better place with bin laden gone.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and using that same logic, anyone in the military could have taken the shot, .

Maybe, but the risk was significantly different. I'm not willing to dumb down the effort our elite went through to get Bin Laden like that but I'll leave you with that reality. I'll guarantee that there was an amount of extraordinary courage and risk exhibited by several individuals that led to his eradication and I'm sorry I just think it's laughable that people believe that to be a voting point.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ive never heard Obama brag about killing Bin Laden.

It doesn't matter whether or not he has directly bragged about it Lurker. He 'approved' the Clinton ad, which never should have been made. Taking credit for the kill, which he did via Clinton, opens a whole can of worms that can, have and will bite him in the butt. Anything his party does that takes the public's interest away from whatever he wants his message to be is a fail. Besides, it's just poor taste and well beneath the office of Commander in Chief. I agree with the crying mother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom