Motorcycle seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AU_K9s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer a harder seat. Have Corbin seats on both of my bikes. Easy double the number of miles I can travel over a stock seat.

John Wayne didn't have gel in his saddle.

Bleedsorange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt, but what would it cost? My VTX gets pretty bad after a couple hours.

I am having both front and back seat done and its gonna be $255. He gives you a break in price if you do both at the same time. I think I am going to go ahead and add studs to my seat as well $1 a stud. Seems to be reasonable. I am also gonna have him shave some stock padding and add in a softer foam. I thinks its goning to be and extra $30 for that.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am having both front and back seat done and its gonna be $255. He gives you a break in price if you do both at the same time. I think I am going to go ahead and add studs to my seat as well $1 a stud. Seems to be reasonable. I am also gonna have him shave some stock padding and add in a softer foam. I thinks its goning to be and extra $30 for that.

Well Good luck with that, gotta let us know how it turns out.

Bleedsorange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread:

I have had my seats done for almost a year now. The gel and softer foam do help out on the long rides. Since having them done I have had several long trips, I did not see any increase in the point at which my backside got tired, however the gel and foam allowed me to move around and it felt like I was sitting on a new seat. My wife really like the backseat as well, she said it made a huge difference for her (She now falls asleep when we are racking up the miles).

Safe riding to all.

Jacksoncb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a gel pad on my last bike, but decided against it this time. It worked good, just decided not to use it on this one because this one was built with memory foam and haven't really needed it, even on long rides. It worked good on the last bike though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom