Mountain oysters.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I pretty sure all of the italian restaurants in Krebs Ok has them. Pete's Place as already mentioned. I know Roseanna's and Gia Comos does also. I think the Isle of Capri does too. Cattleman's in OkC has good ones almost the as good as Krebs. I think Baker's in Muskogee did many, many moons ago.

I'll have to give Bakers a call:D

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

when we first got married, my wife would cook em if i cleaned em, hell she'd even help "harvest" em, but wouldnt eat em. then we set up a booth at the Vinita calf fry one year. we were running late and hadnt taken time to get any breakfast. she had to smell em cookin all day with any empty stomache. when lunch time finally came around thats all there was to eat and she was hungry enough to try em. she loved em. she'll cut in line on ya now.:rotflmao:

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when we first got married, my wife would cook em if i cleaned em, hell she'd even help "harvest" em, but wouldnt eat em. then we set up a booth at the Vinita calf fry one year. we were running late and hadnt taken time to get any breakfast. she had to smell em cookin all day with any empty stomache. when lunch time finally came around thats all there was to eat and she was hungry enough to try em. she loved em. she'll cut in line on ya now.:rotflmao:

When, where, what time in Vinita.
I just have to try them.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in august. it's during the "big country weekend" now. last time i was there, it was held in conjunction with a little unofficial ranch rodeo they called simply "cowboy games" but now they have it in conjunction with the PRCA rodeo and concerts and stuff.

here's a link
http://www.bigcountryweekend.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom