Mueller Report Submitted to AG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No recommendations for further indictments.

Mueller Submits Long Awaited Russia Probe Report to Justice Department

Now, let's see if the DOJ will now begin to investigate a bunch of folks on the left. I think the Hildebeast's e-mail server issue needs to be closely looked at, along with a number of others. I also wonder what this news will do for Trump's poll numbers, now that folks will learn that the Russia investigation was a big "nothing-burger."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No recommendations for further indictments.

Mueller Submits Long Awaited Russia Probe Report to Justice Department

Now, let's see if the DOJ will now begin to investigate a bunch of folks on the left. I think the Hildebeast's e-mail server issue needs to be closely looked at, along with a number of others. I also wonder what this news will do for Trump's poll numbers, now that folks will learn that the Russia investigation was a big "nothing-burger."
The media has known this for awhile. That's why the narrative has moved away from collusion and impeachment on to more personal attacks against the family and his taxes.
Pencil neck Rep Schiff has repeatedly said they have the proof of Trumps collusion in hand and are just waiting on Mueller to finish his investigation so they can stack on charges.
Wonder if he will show his face in public now?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Watched it all afternoon. It was fun watching the left leaning channels run cleanup. Chuck Todd could barely keep it together. It was obvious that he wanted this to be the bombshell that took trump down. The left knew the entire mueller team were hard core liberal supporters and hoped it would be the coffin nail.
They’ll spin this thing out for another year and a half though. It’s long from over.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw on the news pencil neck Rep Adam Schiff wants to bring Mueller before a committee to testify about why he didn't find anything on Trump and saw a video of Senator Schumer doing a speech looking like he had just beat his last dog to death and was depressed about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom