My grandson...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oldest Grandson shooting my Garand when he was 9. He turned 18 back in June. We recently had a very serious talk about war and the draft and possibly having to serve under our dangerously usurped government. Scary having a real conversation with him about what a concientous objector declaration could entail. If forced to enlist to have choices instead of being jihad fodder and such. He is a brilliant guy, but fighting the snowflake influences around his peer group.
View attachment 428067

I introduced my grandson to the M1 Garand at the Ada gunshow this past weekend. I didn't buy one, just let him hold one. I tried to explain to him the loading process and the danger of it. Surprisingly, he already knew how and was well aware of the "Garand thumb."

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My whole crew, Indigo is 18, Zu turns 11 Dec 12, Iris turns 8 Dec 16 and Phoenix turns 6 Dec 22. Fun kids
-2408902059163040520.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is 3 months.

View attachment 427989

View attachment 427990

They let me come over and feed him, hold him while we take naps together and then I go home. With all my medical problems I pray I get to see him grow up.
The older i get, the more i realize what is actually important in life! FAMILY! Two kids, four grand kids, three GREAT GRAND-KIDS, and COUNTING!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom