Stolen trucks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like a dipshit, he left the keys in their trucks.
"Life lessons" suck for some people. I suppose this was his lesson to learn.

I never leave my keys in my truck and I never lock my doors. ...Just don't leave anything valuable in your car and leave the doors unlocked.
This is what I do for my old work truck. I can easily replace ratchet straps, and other junk. So far, so good.

...Sorry to hear of the theft(s).

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Life lessons" suck for some people. I suppose this was his lesson to learn.

This is what I do for my old work truck. I can easily replace ratchet straps, and other junk. So far, so good.

...Sorry to hear of the theft(s).
Yep I learned that lesson the hard way too. While in college left the keys in my Dodge Cornett.....it was totaled while the police were chasing it for another reason. "I" actually got the bill for the Tank N Tummy convenience. store sign they wrapped it around. I had only liability insurance on it of course.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something to note, I work in Public Safety and know of at least a few rings, or a few instances where thieves are using "wifi jammers" to kill wireless security cameras, phones, etc. They can use the same or similar devices like "The Flipper Zero" to clone keys, so RFID protection for your keys at home might be something to consider too.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No some of their neighbors had their vehicles broken into, but not stolen. Like a dipshit, he left the keys in their trucks.
wow - Im surprised anyone would leave keys in vehicle now days
back when I was little it was common but that was over 70 yrs ago
sounds like someone close to the family - walks up in a remote area and steals 2 trucks that happen to have the keys in them - without making a noise

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suckfest.
Just guessing but I hate meth-heads.

My son’s new truck got stolen one evening by some thugs in okc. He’s a diesel mechanic and was working nights for a road construction company when he and his buddy went to get supper at an all night cafe. When they came out it was gone. Cops found it a couple miles away torched.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wow - Im surprised anyone would leave keys in vehicle now days
back when I was little it was common but that was over 70 yrs ago
sounds like someone close to the family - walks up in a remote area and steals 2 trucks that happen to have the keys in them - without making a noise

Nah, all his family live about 30-40 miles away. And while they are all a bunch of rednecks, none of em have a meth habit to support. Besides, there were about 3 or 4 more vehicles stolen from the same area. They were all dumped in the lake. They pulled 4 vehicles out, one was my grandson's truck. Bill's is still unaccounted for.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That's what I'm thinking. If it woulda been meth heads or crack addicts, they woulda scrapped it out and sold the parts.

But the four vehicles they recovered from the lake (including my grandson's) were all intact. Hell, Bill drove Eli's (me grandson) pickup home. So yeah, I'm guessing 3 or 4 punk-ass kids that shoulda been home in bed instead of out jackin' cars. :pissed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom