Stolen trucks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To my understanding, Airbags allow for real-time tracking ...if you're in the position to watch during the time.

But does Airtags record history of location so you can review 'after the fact'?
It doesn't save a "track" of where it's located. It does tell you in real-time where it's located with it's last location.
I'm nowhere near my trailers now, but if one moves, I get an alert and can start tracking it.
Once it's parked, the last known location stays. I can look at the Find My app right now and see where it's located within feet.
I'll let Apple give the entire story.

https://www.apple.com/airtag/

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing; as far as grandson's truck;

1. not meth heads. Vehicle would have been stripped of easily sold parts
2. not organizes thieves. Vehicle not stripped.
3. punks, possibly know grandson, or maybe someone in area and chanced upon grandson's truck or both trucks.
5 trucks dumped in same location, intact; indicateidiots being azzhats, not organized theives. To me, these are worse than organized theives, just destroying property of friends and neighbors for a thrill. They will get caught, possibly by an armed victim and the thrill ended permanently.

Were all the trucks in the lake about the same time or some older dumps?

Until S-i-L truck found, hard to speculate. Could possibly be 2 different groups, totally unrelated.

Yes, Judge Bean, "hang them all, never been a truck that needed stealing." Examples need to be made.

Keys left in truck, insurance could refuse to pay off. Just food for thought.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm guessing; as far as grandson's truck;

1. not meth heads. Vehicle would have been stripped of easily sold parts
2. not organizes thieves. Vehicle not stripped.
3. punks, possibly know grandson, or maybe someone in area and chanced upon grandson's truck or both trucks.
5 trucks dumped in same location, intact; indicateidiots being azzhats, not organized theives. To me, these are worse than organized theives, just destroying property of friends and neighbors for a thrill. They will get caught, possibly by an armed victim and the thrill ended permanently.

Were all the trucks in the lake about the same time or some older dumps?

Until S-i-L truck found, hard to speculate. Could possibly be 2 different groups, totally unrelated.

Yes, Judge Bean, "hang them all, never been a truck that needed stealing." Examples need to be made.

Keys left in truck, insurance could refuse to pay off. Just food for thought.

Yeah, that's probably what they're gonna hafta deal with. Oh well, a lesson learned the hard way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom