My grandsons went to Great Wolf Lodge...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It makes you look like you still have hair!
I do have hair. A whole gotdamned head full of hair. I'm the exact opposite of most men. If I woke up tomorrow morning and every hair on my head was in my pillow, it wouldn't bother me a bit.

20211017_203057.jpg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do have hair. A whole gotdamned head full of hair. I'm the exact opposite of most men. If I woke up tomorrow morning and every hair on my head was in my pillow, it wouldn't bother me a b
I do have hair. A whole gotdamned head full of hair. I'm the exact opposite of most men. If I woke up tomorrow morning and every hair on my head was in my pillow, it wouldn't bother me a bit.

View attachment 228731
Now my wife has her cut outs for her Jack-O'-lanterns.lol I'll be here all week, Folk's.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 228731
Well take your cap off and let us see your hair. Oh, wait.... well gosh dang it looks just like the first pic you showed us. 😁😁

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 228731
This is crap. I’m 33 and have wayyy more gray hair than you. But it’s not even the George Clooney look, it just looks like garbage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom