My grandson's EDC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's a pretty neat kid.

View attachment 387400
Kids now are just a good, and smarter than any generation that came before! They HAVE to be, to survive all the leftwing PROPIGANDA they are BARRAGED WITH, 24 /7/365, FROM BIRTH!! AND NOT BECOME HOMOSEXUALS, GENDER BENDERS, DRUG ADDICTS, DRUNKS, HOMELESS SPOILED BRATS, OR WORST OF ALL DEMOCRATIC POLITICIANS!! I watched a video on YouTube last night, that was made in 1960, as a public service warning, to be shown in schools! It was warning young boys about SICK PERVERTS CALLED HOMOSEXUALS, AND THE TRICKS THEY USED TO ENTRAP KIDS!! A CALIFORNIA POLICE OFFICER WAS THE NARRATOR, AND THIS WAS ILLEGAL IN CALIGFORNIA IN 1960? Fast forward 63 years, and this is not only LEGAL, AND NO LONGER A PERVERTED MENTAL ILLNESS, BUT TAUGHT IN THESE SAME SCJHOOLS, PROMOTED BY OUR GOVERNMENT, CELIBARTED IN PRADES, AS A HEROIC CHOICE IN LIFESTYLE, AND IS AGAINST THE THOUGHT POLICE LAW, THE NEWS MEDIA, TO DISAGREE WITH THIS, CAN YOU BELIEVE THE CHANGE? GOOD LUCK TO YOUNG AMERICANS, THEY WILL NEED IT I FEAR?

JamesBell

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your grandson’s EDC game is better than mine. I really need to do better. Pretty sure I don’t own anything that matches any other thing that I regularly carry.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've introduced my oldest grandson (he's 12) to the world of EDC. I set him up with an OD green Zero Feud pouch, my old Leatherman Juice S2 and an OD green Olight i3e EOS flashlight. He's a big fan of Minecraft, so I bought him a Minecraft hank (by GondekEDC) to match his Minecraft wallet he got for his birthday. And to round it all off, I hooked him up with an OD green Spyderco Tenacious folder (thanks again, Carl :thumb:).

View attachment 387302
Very nice! My uncle gave me the pocket knife my grandpa gave to him when he was about the same age, 14. Still have it. Incredible how those old knives just won’t quit working. I have broken a spyderco and a gerber but that old one won’t give up.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a several pocket knives my PaPa gave me over the years, and one my mother gave me that was carried by my Grannie which was carried by her father who fought in WW I. I don’t carry those knives but they are proudly held in my knife roll😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom