My neighborhood is on lockdown -- manhunt underway in Windsor Hills, NW OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman681

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They lock your neighborhood down so the average pu$$y thinks the government is protecting them. That's why we need more cops... To protect us. Ask your cop friends how much crime they stop?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chanel 9 as well. Which the guy was stupid. #1 stealing in neighborhood where he probably lives. #2 Stealing from where he worked ( I am sure they know exactly who he is and where he lives). #3 Pulling the gun going from a misdemeanor to a felony. I hope he gets caught and I also hope Crest does not hold it against lawful gun owners.

Sorry, but pulling the gun doesn't constitute a felony. Even the act of pointing a firearm can be either a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the way it was pointed.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I was all ready to run the blockade in my Nissan, but sadly things were all quiet and back to normal in Windsor Hills when I got home.

High dollar Scotch, lol. I think we ended up figuring out that Nick's source there in OKC was the one who took mine.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I was all ready to run the blockade in my Nissan, but sadly things were all quiet and back to normal in Windsor Hills when I got home.

High dollar Scotch, lol. I think we ended up figuring out that Nick's source there in OKC was the one who took mine.

If you want any help with either blockades or high dollar Scotch you know where I am dude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom