My old/NEW 1911-Courtesy of Dr. Greyson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Pics-here you go:

My photography skills pretty much suck, & I just noticed I should've at least wiped all the excess oil & finger prints off of it, but this will have to do. I wish I were a better photographer, because these pics definately don't do this sweet pistol justice.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wall, that weapon is beautiful! I'd love to get a look at it in person, I really dig those grips too. Next time you guys are going to shoot let me know and I'll bring my stuff out too. You might be the only guy left that hasn't shot that 9mm. lol... You're going to want to try the Noveske out too! I've got paperwork in on a .223 can for the Noveske as well, it will be even better whenever all of that gets squared away.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really dig those grips too.
They feel great. They're even more aggressive than they look. Now I just wish I'd checkered the front strap. It just looks kinda nekkid. I'll probably put grip tape on it for now, then checker it some time down the road. I'll have to refinish it after checkering so it's kinda a big deal. Like I said the next thing is to add some quality sights. But, I'm just going to enjoy it as it is for now.

Next time you guys are going to shoot let me know and I'll bring my stuff out too.
ASAP (this week), I'll PM you when we're headed out. I'm like a proud papa, gotta show off the new baby.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of matching forward serations on the slide too. It's funny how we view some of these weapons in a simlar light as kids, I feel the same way about mine. lol...

Latest posts

Top Bottom