my son is thinking about joining the national guard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just had the same discussion with one of my grandsons this past weekend. I told him there was no way if l was him that l would join any military service with the way the country and the military is being run.

All the woke bs and demonizing if you are a white person along with correct pronoun training and usage especially the advancement of unqualified race and gender to have a more representive military doing nothing but demoralizing the troops and effectively rendering the military a third rate fighting force.

Flame away as lDGAF after what l saw in Viet Nam and the way we were treated after the surrender

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just had the same discussion with one of my grandsons this past weekend. I told him there was no way if l was him that l would join any military service with the way the country and the military is being run.

All the woke bs and demonizing if you are a white person along with correct pronoun training and usage especially the advancement of unqualified race and gender to have a more representive military doing nothing but demoralizing the troops and effectively rendering the military a third rate fighting force.

Flame away as lDGAF after what l saw in Viet Nam and the way we were treated after the surrender
Ridiculous advice gramps.

You deserve every flame that reaches your mighty behind and to be honest, we, yes WE don’t need anymore grandkids of “heroes” that couldn’t contemplate the idea of being a team and actually providing a defense of those who would not admit or realize that OUR country is better off when we rely on each other instead of despise them for reasons that just don’t hold water.

This is my 35th year doing the Navy business and I will continue to advocate for the youth who choose to put their lives on the line for all of us to live in the greatest country on earth. While there will always be those who can not serve due to physical and mental challenges we still attract and retain some of the greatest young people in the world (yes, immigrant aliens still enlist) to defend the same country you are shitting on with your advice.

Good luck. Let me click my Bic for you.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I listen to several podcasts by veterans, and they almost all have expressed grave concerns about current military leadership at the Pentagon level (particularly about how they keep failing up), but I’ve never heard one of them advise against joining based on that.

Andy Stumpf is one of them, FWIW. His Full Auto Friday episodes are Q&As, and he has gotten quite a few “I’m thinking about joining the military” questions. He may have advised individuals against joining for reasons unique to the individual, but I don’t recall him ever giving blanket advice against joining.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The current requirements to fill slots with other than white service members for which qualification requirements have been lowered. The obamunist administration depleted the officers core and the current command structure is decimating the enlisted ranks by going totally woke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom